Prof. DING Kexiang
Ding Kexiang, male, 56 years old, national expert, professor, post-doctorate. He is currently a professor and chief expert on research topics at the School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine of the Southern Medical University of China (see the school’s official website www.smu.edu.cn for details); at the same time, he also serves as the American Institute of Biomedical Technology in Virginia, USA ( ABTRI) Director of molecular medicine laboratory and chief professor and chief scientist. Before studying in the United States (before 1999), he served as a visiting doctoral tutor at the Basic Medical College of Bethune Medical University and a member of the echelon of doctoral tutors at the Institute of Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine, Sun Yat-sen Medical University. When studying in American universities, he was a senior visiting research scholar and visiting professor at the University of Virginia, a visiting scholar at Harvard University, and a postdoctoral research scholar at the Center for Cell and Gene Therapy, Baylor College of Medicine.
Prof.Ding won the title of “National Young and Middle-aged Scientific and Technological Experts with Outstanding Contribution” awarded by the Chinese government in 1992 and won the “Special Government Allowance Expert” awarded by the State Council of the People’s Republic of China in the same year (1992) special government subsidy issued by the State Council; moreover, they were also awarded the “First China Young Scientist Entrepreneurship Award” by the China National Youth Federation, the “Bioengineering Expert” awarded by the Chinese People’s Association, and the formerly recognised research professor of the National Science and Technology Commission of China , The research professor appraised by the Chinese Academy of Management Sciences, and the “6th Top Ten Outstanding Young People in Guangzhou (ranked at the top of the list of top ten outstanding young people according to personal achievements)” awarded by the Guangzhou Municipal Government of China. Awarded “Top Ten Rookie of Science and Technology”. Note: Both China’s Guangzhou City and Wuhan City are China’s super international cities (super-large cities), and their urban populations exceed 10 million people.
In 2006, he was specially appointed as the lifelong chief scientist by the International Nutrition and Hygiene Research Institute in Toronto, Canada, and as the lifelong honorary chairman by the Canadian International Institute of Health Sciences and Technology. In 2003, he was awarded the lifelong honorary chairman by the North American Beauty and Health Association in Vancouver, Canada. Specially appointed as a visiting professor and academic advisor by Tai E College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Quebec, Canada; and has been the chairman of the expert committee of the Organising Committee of the Southeast Asian Regional Medical Aesthetic Conference since 1995; Counselor, expert committee member of CIDESIC SECTION in Hong Kong, academic adviser of Taiwan Free Radical Biomedical Research Center; concurrently serves as vice chairman of China Anti-aging Science and Technology Society, expert committee member of China Health Care Association, vice chairman of China Beauty Industry Association, etc .; on Free Radical Biomedicine, editor-in-chief and deputy editor-in-chief of Chinese Journal of Gerontology, the most authoritative academic journal of Chinese geriatrics, executive editor-in-chief and deputy editor of Chinese classic medicine “Chinese Anti-aging Medicine” medical Journals of Science, Practical Geriatrics, Modern Geriatrics, Microcirculation, Chinese Cosmetics Magazine, Chinese Science and Beauty Journal, American Toiletries Magazine (Chinese version), Taiwan Free Radical Biomedical Journal, etc. Magazine’s expert editorial board and other posts.
Geriatrics and biology, molecular diagnostics of geriatrics, medical biochemistry and cell physiology; main research directions before studying in the United States: aging free radical biology and medicine, anti-aging preparations and pharmacology, animal tissue and intracellular anti-aging Active protein (including enzymes) and peptide extraction, separation and purification technology, etc .; the main research directions in the United States: recombinant genes for early diagnosis of cancer and nanoparticle targeted therapy, early intervention of cells and genes and clinical treatment; after returning to the United States Main research directions:
(1) Biological and medical research on antioxidants and free radical scavengers;
(2) Research on transdermal drug delivery system and nano emulsion delivery system;
(3) Extraction and purification of marine bioactive peptide factors and natural plant active ingredients applied research on facial beauty and skin anti-aging subjects
(4) Research on intelligent light control and temperature control skin ultraviolet protection system and slow / controlled release system;
(5) Recombinant human fat cell receptor agonist hNPY and its receptor antagonist NPYR in human fat redistribution;
(6) Research on molecular diagnostic technology and detection system of cancer early genes;
(7) Clinical application research of autologous plasma fibrin cell scaffolds and mesenchymal stem cell proliferation induction and differentiation promotion;
(8) Application research on skin anti-aging;
(9) Molecular mechanism of skin photo-aging and anti-skin aging preparations. In addition, the research on the biomedical mechanism of tumour free radicals, the early diagnosis of tumour marker genes and the research of intelligent integrated sensitive system, etc.